Log in

NINo registrations to adult overseas nationals entering the UK

A National Insurance Number (NINo) is generally required by any adult overseas national looking to work or claim benefits / tax credits in the UK. As such they show a count, by individual nationality, of the number of NINos registered to adult non-UK nationals each financial year, irrespective of the length of stay in the UK. The NINo statistics are not a count of the number of adult non-UK nationals currently residing in the UK.

Official Statistics from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.


Geography Reports Downloads
Local Authorities

Keep me informed

<< Back